**Mentoring that shares the strengths of the Spectrum**
It might be Valentine’s Day, but that’s all the more reason to catch up with the ‘I CAN’ crew! Fun times, ridiculous games, quirky tales and inspirational ‘I CAN’ talks are guaranteed. Any young adult or teenager on the spectrum/ or connected to the spectrum is welcome to join us!
This round of mentor training will offer:
- An introduction to mentoring @ I CAN Network
- Learning from our mentoring pilots at schools and universities
- Tips and strategies for successful mentoring
This is an ideal event for:
- Tertiary students wanting to start or join an I CAN Network or neurodiversity collective come O-week (February)
- Secondary students wanting to develop a personal or school-focused I CAN Network
Event details are:
- Saturday 14 February, 2pm (for 2.15pm) – 4.15pm
- @ Doxa City Camp, Level 2, 315 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne
- Light refreshments will be available (please bring $5 to contribute)
Please RSVP to [email protected] (Attn: Jackie). Contact 0432 405 384 if you have any queries.
I CAN team